A new competition series from CBS and the executive producers of ‘Who Wants To Be A Millionaire’, ‘Survivor’ & ‘The Voice’ is now looking for ambitious people willing to compete for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to land the job of their dreams at one of America’s most prestigious companies. A popular American Sports League is now seeking an ASSOCIATE PRODUCER for online content. Applicant must be passionate about sports and have creative ideas to produce online media for the league website.
- Candidate must have good writing skills and experience (2+ years) in the media landscape.
- Candidate must have confident interpersonal skills and willingness to be involved in multimedia projects (podcast pundit, on-camera work, etc.)
- Candidate must have a colorful personality and be opinionated to allow for daily discussion regarding the league and similar leagues around the world.
- Attend games to capture B-roll footage, interview players, cover local supporters, and record vital live action shots.
- Research new ideas and come up with segments that could be featured on the league website.
- Work in edit sessions to see project through to its final stages.
- Produce podcasts featuring player interviews and sports commentary that will interest our loyal listeners as well as newcomers to our league.
If interested, please email our casting department and include your name, age & contact information. Also attach an updated resume, two recent photos of yourself, a brief cover letter/bio stating why you would be perfect for “The Job”.
Email the casting team at: TheJobCastingCBS@gmail.com or if based in the Tri-State area: CastingTheJob@gmail.com